Sunday, July 11, 2010

Herakles

Greek myths are something that I have loved since I was 7 when I saw the Disney classic Hercules. Since then, I've been introduced to alot of others like Perseus, Theseus, Daedalus & Icarus, the list goes on. But Hercules has always been my number one favorite and as with King Arthur, I have created in my head a collection of movies about Hercules & his labours. I've called it Herakles: the Strongest Man in the World. I don't yet know what I'll call the movies themselves, If you guys think of anything, please comment. But again, as with King Arthur, I do have the cast ready. They're all Greek so you may not know some of them, but they are quite popular there. So here they are:

Herakles: Sakis Rouvas
Megara: Maria Menounos
Alcmene: Ava Fabian
Zeus: Michael Constantine
Hera: Zoe Laskari
Apollo: George Charalambous
Artemis: Maria Nafpliotou
Charon: Panos Mihalopolous
Hades: Costas Mandylor
Persephone: Zeta Makripoulia
Antaeus: Michael Chicklis
Pholus: Tolis Voskopoulos
Chiron: Memos Mpegnis
Minos: Paul Cavonis
Perseus: Constantine Maroulis
Iolus: Dimitris Liakopoulos
Eurystheus: Yannis Anastassakis
Augeus: Thaao Penghlis
Diomedes: George Spartels
Atlas: Nikos Xanthopoulos
Hippolyta: Clio Danae Othoneou

No comments: